RAD Propulsion Ltd is looking for a Web and App developer to join their dynamic team to help innovate and develop its cutting-edge, smart, electric marine propulsion product range.
You are likely to have recently left University or College with a computer science or similar degree, preferably with 1-2 years subsequent experience.
You will work closely with the team to help define required app functionality and then undertake development of the apps in both the Android and iOS operating systems. You will also work with the team to develop a Cloud based infrastructure that allows information to be passed between the user’s product, any connected apps, web browsers and an IoT Cloud based service.
RAD Propulsion promotes a healthy work/life balance and while it is expected that you will enjoy your time at work, the RAD culture is one of “family-first”. The nature of the role means that elements of it could potentially be undertaken remotely and so could therefore be started during the current lockdown situation
This is an opportunity to be part of the electric revolution and to contribute to meeting the ever-growing need for sustainability in marine transportation.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of IoT cloud services such as AWS, Azure and Watson IoT
- Evidence of being able to work unsupervised and deliver to deadlines as elements of this work may be undertaken entirely remotely
- Must be able to work as part of a small highly motivated team and should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Knowledge and experience of GSM technologies and in particular Thingstream enabled products would be desirable
Whilst not required for the role, some on water experience of small boats or the paddle sports arena would be considered advantageous.
- £22k - £34k
- Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Casual dress code
For further details, please contact email@example.com
Important Notice for Recruitment Agencies:
RAD Propulsion Ltd does not accept speculative or unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies. In the event that any such CVs are received by RAD Propulsion Ltd (or any of its representative's) then any Terms and Conditions associated with such CV's and/or related correspondence will be considered null and void and RAD Propulsion Ltd will incur no obligation or liability whatsoever with regard to fees, terms and conditions and it will in no way establish any prior claim by your company to representation of that candidate.